|Miracle Recreation Equipment Company
is the oldest and largest manufacturer of commercial playground equipment in the United States. In 1927, Miracle Recreation patented the first merry-go-round as the Whirl®. Again in 1996, they led the industry by designing and producing the first single pedestal deck system known as Center Stage. They were also integral in helping to pioneerthe modular play system in 1972. Miracle Recreation Equipment Company continues to provide state-of-the-art play equipment to more than 67,000 customers all over the world.
Miracle recognizes the value of play and realizes that it is essential to the healthy physical, mental and social development of children. That's why they have developed and continue to develop the most revolutionary play components. No matter what age group you are looking for a playground for, Miracle has the endless options to make an extraordinary recreational area for you.
Check out some Miracle products!
"Pride in Engineering"
Whatever your level of playground expertise, Miracle will provide as much help as you need. You can virtually design your own play system or our network of design consultants will help you every step of the way. With our advanced computer-assisted design (CAD) capabilities, we provide our customers with the most versatile accurate playground equipment design service available. All our designers use advanced solid modeling (3D) design software to develop new and exciting products.
Direct electronic access to accurate, up-to-date product information is available to all Miracle personnel - including Miracle Consultants, who can do on-the-spot CAD designs for our customers, then transmit the product information to our internal system for production. Our consultants have CD-ROM access to all product documentation at all times, and can produce instant two-dimensional top views or hidden-line 3D proposal drawings of any custom design. They can also send information to Miracle for rapid production of color, high-resolution views of the design in a variety of sizes.
Quality Products & Manufacturing
Miracle's playground equipment and play structures are manufactured in over 400,000 square foot total manufacturing and distributing space utilizing proven processes that have been honed over our over 80 years in business, and drawing on the combined design and manufacturing expertise of the 8 playground and recreation companies in the PlayPower family of companies. Our state of the art manufacturing process includes:
- Powder-coating paint system
- Computer Numeric Controlled pipe/tube bending and plasma cutting for precision and fun designs
- Five rotational molding machines, including the largest in the industry -- which provides you with more innovation and fun
- 34 MIG/TIG weld stations
- Robotic welder
- Fiberglass fabrication equipment
- Truck docks for 50 trailers for timely delivery
- In-house CAD design team to help create your dream playground
Miracle creates state-of-the-art play structures, recreation equipment and outdoor fitness equipment utilizing the best materials and the most innovative features. We also created an efficient process to clean and recycle unused powder coat paint to keep costs low.
Just a few of our state-of-the-art features are:
- Versa-lok Clamp - Our Versalok® II clamping system makes installation of components a snap. The clamp is made from up to 100% recycled aluminum alloy, and all fastening hardware is stainless steel and tamper-resistant.
- Gator grip - Miracle's handrails and rungs feature our new GATOR-GripTM, with a texture that is friendly and reassuring to small hands.
- Flo-Coat - Our state-of-the-art Flo-Coat® steel tubing was developed specifically for children's playground equipment, and is zinc galvanized coated inside and out for superior resistance to abrasions, scratches, salt, and the elements.
- Mira-Cote - All metal components are finished with Mira-Cote- a durable, electrostatically applied, non-toxic, lead-free, polyester powder coating that's available in 17 colors.
- Mira-therm - All decks, steps, ramps, and bridges, as well as a variety of complementary items, are coated with Mira-Therm, our proprietary brand of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) containing UV stabilizers, color pigments, and flame retardants. Mira-Therm-coated punched steel with folded edges provides quick drainage, with holes too small for fingers
We recycle unused powder coat paint in certain colors, after it is properly reclaimed during the painting process.
Imagine piles of crumpled steel and truckloads of aluminum cans transformed into state-of-the-art playsystems. That's essentially what happens when Miracle puts recycling to work. We produce our playgrounds using as much recycled and recyclable material as we can use, while still maintaining the safety, durability and structural integrity you have come to expect from Miracle.
Miracle's steel posts, handrails, and guardrails are sturdy, durable, and economical, and are made from at least 50% recycled steel. Post clamps and caps are made from as much as 100% post-consumer aluminum. And our roto-molded plastic slides are made from 100% recyclable resins. Simply put, nearly all of Miracle's play equipment is produced from at least 50% recyclable materials.
When it comes to your playground equipment, make the natural choice: Miracle. We'll make it a fun, safe, attractive, and environmentally friendly.
||Designer + Color